DIYables L293D Motor Shield for DC Motor Stepper Motor with Arduino Uno, Mega
WHERE TO BUY
|Shop now at Amazon.com|
The package includes a L293D Motor Shield for Arduino Uno, Mega. The motor shield can control DC motors and Stepper motors.
- The motor shield is equipped with two L293D, which serves as a motor driver with dual-channel H-Bridge.
- The motor driver shield can control up to four DC motors, two stepper motors (unipolar or bipolar), or two servo motors simultaneously
- The shield can control the speed and direction of stepper motor, DC motor, servo motor
- The shield has thermal protection and can supply up to 0.6A (with a peak current of 1.2A). It can effectively control motors ranging from 5V to 36V DC.
- Stackable on top of Arduino or other shields. Works with Arduino Uno, Uno SMD, Zero, and Leonardo, Mega and Due.